Scarlet Garn (Wells) is a mother, wife, writer, and nutritionist. She lives in Maui with her husband Jon, two boys- Kaleo and Quinn, and Lisa the cat.
Scarlet believes in the edge of things- and that life is found most vibrantly here if we have the moxie to inhabit this thin line of land between the known and unknown.
She writes to know, engage, and ultimately fall in-love with, life more fully. She shares in hopes it will serve as a synapse between others and their own true selves. After all, we are all in this together.
Find her too, at her health + nutrition site: http://www.intuitivewellnessinc.com
Find her in these publications:
- Rebelle Society – I want Jealousy to Know She’s Not Alone
- Elephant Journal- Dear Jealousy: This is What I Wish For You
- Elephant Journal- This has Changed Me to My Bones
- Elephant Journal- For My Son
- Elephant Journal- Finding Myself in the Digital World
- Rebelle Society- Write Yourself Into the Fabric of Everything
- Rebelle Society- Words as They Travel a Hero’s Journey to My Lips
- Rebelle Society- Seeing Choice, Challenge and Opportunity With New Clarity